Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day and Weigh in 6 official results

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Hello again my friends. The picture attached to this post is my Valentine's gift from my hubby.  I haven't had an actual wedding set for several years now so hubby got me one as a gift.  I absolutely love it. It has 55 natural diamonds 1/3 ct. It also has sapphires which is my hubby's birthstone and blue is my favorite color.  He did a good job.

Note for my weigh in results.  I did lose a pounds this week.  I'm at 157 pounds now.  I had a good strong week!  I ate well and I exercised daily.  I feel so much stronger mentally and physically.  I'm gonna do this!

Well I'm on my phone and it is hard to type.  Auto correct annoys me.

I hope all if you have a wonderful day.
Sending warm Valentine's wishes and big hugs to you all.

Be blessed
Erin

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous rings Erin! Congratulations on your weight loss and exercising, it's not easy and YOU did it.
    Have a wonderful weekend, xoRobin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just getting caught up on blogs. yikes!!
    You two are just the greatest couple ever. I love you both!!!

    ReplyDelete